If you’re selling your products directly to Amazon via a Vendor account, providing accurate, updated and optimized content is arguably the most important contribution you can make to boosting sales from your side.
The Sales Layer connector synchronizes your PIM product data to your Amazon Vendor account in real time. This means any changes you make are updated across your Amazon templates each time.
In just a few steps you can upload product data to Amazon Vendor. Firstly, check that the schema for your country and language exists, then set up the integration in your Amazon Vendor portal and install the Sales Layer connector found in our channel store.
Our Amazon Vendor connector offers:
- List of official information fields based on your product type.
- Assignment of mandatory and optional fields.
- Category and variant management
- Product image upload
- Ability to send test or approved data to Amazon
- Activity logs on connected product data
- Amazon reports on the status of your connection
- Automatic error detection
- Automatic data synchronization at regular intervals
- Ability to choose how often data is synchronized