2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent when you browse the pages of this website and stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive or other device. The stored information may be returned to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track traffic on a website. For this purpose, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or Functional Cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences are still remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid for them. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics Cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the web experience for our users. With these statistics cookies, we obtain knowledge on the use of our website. We ask you for your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Advertising Cookies
On this website, we use advertising cookies that allow us to obtain information about the results of the campaign. This is done through a profile we create based on your behavior at https://saleslayer.com. With these cookies, you, as a website visitor, are associated with a unique ID, but these cookies will not create a profile of your behavior and interests in order to present you with personalized ads.
5.4 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on various websites for similar marketing purposes. Because these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask your permission to place them.
8. Your Rights with Respect to Personal Data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be stored.
- Right to access: you have the right to access your personal data stored by us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to complete, rectify, delete, or block your personal data whenever you like.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw said consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another data controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We are obliged to comply with this, unless there are justifiable grounds for processing.
9. Enabling, Disabling, and Deleting Cookies
However, if you wish to block Google analytics cookies, you can install a plug-in in your browser by following the instructions in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
10. Contact Information
Sales Layer Tech S.L.
Plaza de España 7 - Castellón de la Plana